Friday, October 9, 2020

Ladybugs in the Garden

Hi!  It's Saturday and that means it's time for a new Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers!  It's my turn to choose a site for the challenge so I thought it would be fun to visit the Eyelet Outlet Online Store.  They carry, eyelets, brads, washi tape, and more!

For my project, I grabbed my Eyelet Outlet Mini Ladybugs, Impression Obsession Garden Grows stamp, and Celebrating You.  I had so much fun coloring this pretty flower garden and then adding ladybugs to the scene!


Before you go I want to let you know about the current sale Impression Obsession is having!  Click either the photo below or HERE and it will take you directly to the Owls Theme Sale!


Thanks for stopping by!  We
 
       
    



No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...