Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Fall Fun with Picket Fence Studios October Release

 Hello!  Welcome to a look at the October Picket Fence Studios Release!  I had so much fun with this release!  It brought out my bright side.

First up is this amazing Tree that was inspired by this week's Watercolor Wednesday Challenge.  I watercolored the sky and ground then die-cut the tree and watercolored with watercolor powders.  The sentiment is from the super sweet Songbirds set and NOW the Songbirds Coordinating Dies are in!  Lastly, I added yummy Spiked Cider Sequins.


Next up is this darling Honey Dear. Weeks ago, I created this bright background with pink and yellow Distress Ink and Life-Changing Blender Brushes. It didn't work for that project so I set it aside.  When I saw the new Honeycomb Stencil I layered it on top of the previously made background out and I just love how it turned out!  I colored the adorable Honey Dear stamp and then die-cut it with the Coordinating Die. Next, I stamped directly on the background a sentiment from the spooky Franken Cute set. Lastly, I used Pink Lady Sequins Mix.

My absolute favorite way to embellish my cards is with Picket Fence Studios Sequins Mixes.  You can ask any of my teammates!  I am always saying "this ____ mix is my favorite".  I tend to think whichever mix I am using is my fave!  :)  So I am going to add this card to today's Ways To Use It Challenge at SCS.


For my final card, I die cut the new Oak Leaves from watercolor paper blended with Distress Ink. (Also new this month are Ash Leaves and Oak Leaves)I added more color to the leaves with Life-Changing Blender Brushes.  Lastly, I stamped Thank You directly on a watercolor paper background.  I think this Thank You stamp is going to become a favorite!  I finished off the card with a sprinkle of Spiked Ocean Water Sequins and  Spiked Cider Sequins.
 

I hope you enjoyed seeing a selection of the new Picket Fence Studios Stamps and Dies.  For a look at the entire Release Click HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


           

  

         

        
          
              






2 comments:

  1. Angela, I really love that tree card. Wow! They're all great but the tree one just speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Angie - perfectly executed and a delight to the eye
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...