Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Transparency

Hello!  It's Wednesday and that means time for a new Watercolor Wednesday Challenge.  This week we are painting transparent flowers! 

After practicing the shape of the flower on my less expensive watercolor paper, I can highly recommend using the best watercolor paper you have.  I did not achieve the same transparency on my cheaper paper.  

Here is what I used:


    ALSO, if you haven't stopped by the Impression Obsession Blog Hop there is still plenty of time to do so!  Just leave a comment on Day 1 and Day 2 posts to be in the running for a prize! 

       


4 comments:

  1. Angie this is exquisite and so elegant - a beautiful card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. "WOW" doesn't cover half of it. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Angela - as always when it comes to you and watercolors! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

    Blessings,
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge - such a pretty flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an impactful, deeply beautiful sentiment + greeting. Your watercolour work continues to knock my socks off, sweet lady.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...