Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Peace

Hello!  It's June 1st!  Can you believe it's June already?  The first day of the month means it's time for a new Fan Club Christmas Challenge at SCS.  

I just love the beautiful Snowflake Frame from IO with the lovely stitched details.  I also love how it easily releases from the die! For the sentiment, I decided on the word "peace" from the Typewriter Sentiments.  No matter what time of year it is, I always need an extra dose of peace!  

For an amazing array of stamps, dies and other goodies stop by the IO Shop!


Thanks so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visits!

  


 

2 comments:

  1. This is snow lovely!!! :) Silly puns aside, it really is beautiful. Such a crisp, vibrant, awesome design.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...