Friday, June 11, 2021

Many Blessings

 Hello! It's my turn to post on the Picket Fence Studios Blog!  I have a fun selection of cards to share, but first, allow me to wish you Many Blessings! I have enjoyed sharing my Picket Fence Studios designs with you for three years!  

So first up, I took a yellow and green distress ink background from my stash.  I placed the Zing Butterfly stencil over it then I ink blended pink distress ink with my fabulous LC Blender Brushes.  The sentiment is from Que Sera Sera and lastly I added Vegas Baby Sequins on the body of the butterfly.
Next up is a card I created using Gold Rose Paper Glaze and Paper Glaze Enhancer!  I spread the Paper Glaze Enhanced mixture over cardstock and let it dry.  Once the Paper Glaze was dry, I die-cut the SLDCS Mushroom Fields Insert and the Happy Birthday sentiment from the fancy layer cut with the SLDC Scallop Frame set.  I think the scallop adds such a pretty finishing touch to any layer!  Behind the mushrooms, I created a colorful sky with the 52 Layers of Clouds.
Lastly, you will always inspire me! 
I heat embossed the gorgeous Tropical Hibiscus Bouquet and then colored it with watercolor.  One thing I love about so many of the Picket Fence Studios floral designs is the little droplets in the flower designs!   The sentiment I used is also part of the Tropical Hibiscus Bouquet.
Picket Fence Studios is such an innovative company, there is far more to share than I can post today so you might want to browse the store!  Click HERE to shop everything from stamps & dies to mix mediums!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Angie
                      Life Changing Blender Brushes: 4-Pack Broad Application
              Paper Glaze - Golden Rose     Paper Glaze Enhancer
        Slim Line Die Cutting System - Mushroom Fields          Slim Line 7" Happy Birthday Word Die         Slim Line Die Cutting System - Scallop Frames
        52 Layers of Clouds Stencil       Tropical Hibiscus Bouquet

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards. Love the transparent feel to your butterfly and the richness of your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Angie - love the stamps and the way you have used them in such a way that you showed off their versatility.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvellously lovely cards one and all. I'm especially smitten with the toadstools on the b-day greeting, both because I can never get enough of including depictions of fungi in my paper crafting and also because my b-day is next month and I plan to spend as much of it as I can in the local woods savouring the majestic beauty of summer.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...