Wednesday, August 18, 2021

IO August Release Favorites - Stuff Happens

Hello and welcome to the Impression Obsession August Release Team Favorites Hop!  This is one of my favorite days because I get to share a favorite of all my work for the month!  (See Hop details below!)   This shroom is such a ... fungi to no line color.  Seriously, I thought "fun guy" and then realized I had a pun on my hand!  He REALLY is fun to no line color because he is not overly detailed.  The face and hands are optional and are included in the Mushrooms Happen set. 




We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession Grab Bags - so the more you comment through our Favorites Hop the more chances to win! Comments will be open until Monday, August 23rd at midnight CT. All winners will be announced on Tuesday, August 24th on the Impression Obsession Blog.

 To see all of the new stamps and dies, including lots of veggie dies, stop by HERE.

Once again, I have a bonus card.  This one does not have a face and features a slightly older stamp.  This is for Watercolor Wednesday.  I created an inky background with Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, and Carved Pumpkin Ink spritzed with water.  Once dried I stamped the Wildflower Heart Wreath in the same inks.  Next, I added just a hint of texture by randomly stamping Shiplap on the card.  Lastly, I splattered the card with acrylic paint and water.  The sentiment is Make Joy.  I am also playing along with another DTGD Challenge with this!




Thanks so much for looking!

17 comments:

  1. Marisela Delgado said: So cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that mushroom card. It just fits how my day has been going. Shiitake definitely happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your 'shroom card Angie - that is such a clever pun, and a fabulous image beautifully coloured. Your water colour project is so beautiful too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your cards - your first card is just darling ( love the sentiment)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mushroom card just made my day! Thanks for the laugh :) Your beautifully coloured heart wreath also brightened my day - love the colours and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whaat a funny card. Love it. The second is very pretty, I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun mushroom card, and a beautiful heart wreath design! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your mushroom card! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the simplicity of the water coloured heart card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that watercolor card. So peaceful and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome stamp set and card! Love the sense of humor- matches mine! Your bonus card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the face on the mushroom and pretty bonus card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that super cute mushroom card. The sentiment is super fun too and oh my goodness that heart card is incredible. Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The mushroom card is adorable! Love the colors on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What adorable mushroom dude! The coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's hard to get all mushy(room) about your cuter than cute "fun guy" card. Aww! What a happy, wonderfully sweet design.

    Love your elegant, warmly hued second cards as well. It instantly calls to minds thoughts of breathtaking late summer into early fall sunsets. Swoon!

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...