Thursday, March 10, 2022

Blue for a Beautiful Friend

 Hello! I am over on the MISTI Blog today featuring this Super Sweet Succulent.  I ordered this image, especially for a watercolor project, and thought this would be a great time to use it.  I did a Google search for succulents and found that there are blue ones!  How fun is that?  I placed watercolor paper in the MISTI and stamped the succulent image with Fade Out ink. I used the Sticky Mat to hold the watercolor paper in place while stamping several times for a clear impression.  Then, I used the wet-on-wet technique for the pure fun of watching water and paint do their thing.  I added a bit of splatter, a few pearls, and a sentiment.  



The last thing I do on my cards is to add a watermark or signature to the back.  I am thrilled to have a dedicated Mini MISTI for my watermark stamp! I leave the stamp in the Mini MISTI which is a huge time saver. I won't talk about how many times I stamped it crookedly when it was wood mounted!   


For more info on the March Release, you can visit Day 1 HERE and Day 2 HERE.  
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Today's Featured Products



    

        

                   

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Angie - love the way the watercolour has spread on the succulent.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoroughly gorgeous card. Here too, I adore and appreciate the sense of tranquility that it instantly conveys.

    And I am beyond in love with your custom stamp. That is something I've been yearning to have made for many years now (one day!).

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...