Sunday, March 27, 2022

So Sweet

Hello!  This week our Featured Stamper at SCS is Cindy!  I always enjoy coming across her cards.  I had to play along when I saw her adorable valentine in the gallery.  If you want to check out her cute inspiration head HERE to my SCS Gallery and follow the link.

This was fun to color and because of its large size I really didn't need to do anything extra to it.  I used Chocolate Heart Box and a sentiment from the Chocolate Lovers set.  


You're so sweet for stopping by and I thank you! 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, now I want some chocolates... fabulous card Angie - love your colouring of the chocolates
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deliciously lovely card! Your colouring is soooo good!!! The classic red heart chocolate box looks immensely lifelike and those yummy sweets really do look good enough to eat.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...