Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Trees and a Flower for Watercolor Wednesday

Hello! 
It's Wednesday so I am playing with Watercolor!
This week I am sharing last week's work and a card for the Art Nudge as well as this week's Watercolor Wednesday.  There was just too much happening last week to get in my post! 

First, this week's Watercolor Wednesday Challenge was chosen by Brenda.  This is SO much fun and I can't believe how easy it is.  I was worried when I saw the photo of the challenge but it's so easy. I also added a bit of dappled sky from Brenda's Watercolor Wednesday #13 Challenge.

The sentiment is Quiet Places.  


I found last week's Watercolor Wednesday a bit tricky.  It was all about perspective.  


This week's Art Nudge #92 is a beautiful field of flowers.  I have selected to highlight just one flower by stamping the Cactus Flower over a watercolor wash.  Next, I highlighted petals.  I added the Sweet Thoughts sentiment.  I created a border for the card with the fabulous Tiny Dots background stamp and added a Trim die-cut and some sequins.  


I hope you enjoyed my adventures with Watercolor!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  

 

4 comments:

  1. Loving your watercolour adventures Angie - the trees are stunning! I can understand the 'perspective' being difficult, but you certainly did well, and the last floral one is a real sweetie
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your WCW cards are lovely and those trees with your pretty sky are just great. The flower card is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely cards, Angie. There is a thread of tranquility running through each of these beautiful designs that feels as welcome the sense of relief that occurs when a difficult situation is able to come to an end.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...