Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Clean Edged Watercolor

Hello! This week, I have chosen Lydia's Clean Edge Masking tutorial for Watercolor Wednesday at SCS.  This is such a quick and fun watercolor project!  I can imagine sitting and just creating a bunch of note cards in an afternoon!  The sentiment is from a collection of More Basic Greetings.  


I couldn't stop with just one card!  Next, I used the Clean Edge technique, but this time I went with a horizontal border.  Before the paint was completely dry, I used a rag and dabbed a few places for a fun textured look.  Then using stamps, I created a whimsical take on the Whale & Boat art.  Lucky for me the Take Me To The Sea stamp set also has a Die Set!  I stamped the boat and watercolored it directly on the paper but I didn't like the colors I chose so I simply stamped another boat, watercolored it in red and die cut it! 



We would love for you to join us for this week's Free Watercolor Wednesday Challenge at SCS!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look!  


 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Angie. Pretty rose and cute sea scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. both cards are special. i love that flower one. sigh!!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...