Thursday, October 20, 2022

A Free 4 All with Dies

This week for the Free 4 All Challenge at SCS we are creating with dies!  

I had a lot of fun mixing up some Christmas cheer with the new Mixer Die set.  The background is scored and then swiped with an ink pad.  Then, I die-cut the Tag With Lace from a piece of Homespun Floral Christmas paper.  Next, I stamped a sentiment from the Christmas Baking set onto a Rounded Rectangle Layer.  To finish off the card, I created a bow with the Small Layered Bow.   Fun and easy!



We would love to see your die-cut creations at the SCS F4ALL Challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by!











 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Angie - love the mixer and bowl diecuts!! You created a lovely background and sentiment for them too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...