Friday, January 13, 2023

Celebrate the Moments

For this card, I used the "Many Messages" stamp and die set a special friend gave to me.  I love that numerous sentiments are all on one stamp; the coordinating die cuts them all out with one pass through the die-cutting machine!  

I made this for my husband for our anniversary.   I am so happy to share a special day with him to celebrate the moments!  


I used all SU! items on this card.  If you are looking for a Stampin Up! demonstrator Sarah Orlando is wonderful.  You can check out her SU! page HERE

Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. A striking card Angie - love the brown tipped leaves and the green gems. Congratulations on your Anniversary
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...