Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Watercolor Wednesday - Water Line Shadows

Hi, It's time for a new Watercolor Wednesday Challenge at SCS, and it's my turn to host.  Recently, I saw a new video from Lydia that would be perfect for this week.  I am still tired from all the wedding excitement, and our next event is a college graduation, so I enjoyed the relaxing exercise of painting water!  Our focus for the challenge is to paint the object's shadow below the water line.  I also added Lydia's fun technique of adding a surprise color to the image. 


SCS is a free online artist community.  When you join, you have your own gallery to add photos of your projects.  I have been a member since 2011!  I love the gallery, daily challenges, and friendships that SCS allows.  If you haven't joined, we would love to have you!   Let me know your username if you are, or become a member so I can follow you!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie - this is gorgeous - I am Kiwime on SCS, but have not been active there for ages now
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...