Friday, May 19, 2023

Thank You - Wedding Inspired

Happy Friday! 

This week's Free 4 All Challenge theme at SCS is Wedding Inspired.  I chose my daughter's wedding, of course!  Her wedding day turned out so pretty!  She chose lilac colors for her flower arrangements, cake accent, and linens.  

I would love to say this was a 10-minute card, but it took a terrible card to finally get here!  The first one went in the trash.  I then began hunting through my background stash to see if I had something I could use.  I found this lovely background from a MISTI project back in June 2021!  I really need to make more backgrounds ahead of time because it is such a help when creativity is at a lull.  I added a little strip behind the thank you, which is very close to the linen color my girl chose.  





The items used for this card are from Impression Obsession

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, that sounds like a rather frustrating start to your day, Angie - but you certainly have made a beautiful card with the existing background!! Sounds as though your daughter's wedding was a beautiful day
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...