Monday, May 8, 2023

Mothers Day & More - Product Focus - Clear Stamps

Hello, and welcome to the IO Product Focus.  This month our focus is on Clear Stamps!  I am featuring two sweet sets today.

**affiliate are used when possible at no charge to you!**

The first is Mother's Day Garden.  I like the smaller sets by Jeanne as they are sold at an excellent price point and usually include an image and several sentiments.  The background on this card is from the Basics 8 - Turquoises Paper pack.  


Next, I am featuring two Graduation stamp sets by Nola Chandler.  It's always a joy to create with Nola's sets.  I used the Graduation Squares and the Graduation stamp sets.  The background is the Tiny Stars background stamp.  The images were stamped on a Postage Cuts piece.  I even did a little fussy cutting with the diploma!  :)  

Thanks so much for stopping by!



 

3 comments:

  1. Two stunning cards Angie - love the Mother's Day one in particular
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I especially like the angle and sentiment on the Mother’s Day card!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Spring Things - Day 2 IO April Release Hop

Welcome to day two of the Impression Obsession April Release! Today is the second day of the Impression Obsession April Release. For my firs...