Monday, May 15, 2023

Fish and Babies - May IO Release & Hop Day 1

Hello, and welcome to Day 1 of the IO May Release Hop!  

I had a lot of fun with the Pail and Fish die set.  I paired it with the Gone Fishing stamp set.  I also used a strip of Basics 8 Paper Pack 

New this month is a super sweet baby set.  I used the baby from the Stork Die set and paired it with the Umbrella.  I stamped a sentiment from Sweet Baby on a Rounded Rectangle layer.  I added Tiny Flowers and a Spring Plaids Background.  


For a look at everything NEW, stop by HERE




May 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will share new projects with the NEW clear stamps and dies! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during May release week (May 15th – 21st) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

3 comments:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...