Monday, December 18, 2023

Coffee & Cookies - IO Team Favorites

Hello! Welcome to IO Team Favorites!  

Here are a couple of my favorites for this month. I have so many faves that it's always hard to narrow down, so I decided to go with treats! I love all the different cookie dies IO released this year; the Valentine Cookies are no exception! The Cookie Plate has seen a lot of use this year! I am sending sweet cookies and the Friends Forever sentiment to someone special. Lastly, the background paper came from the Valentine Rose paper pack.

 To see all the NEW for December, stop by HERE!


Next up, what goes best with sugary sweet cookies? Coffee! And Jeanne came out with a super fun Coffee Love sentiment set this month! IO has a great selection of coffee-themed dies; I chose Coffee to Go for this project. Lastly, I made a border with Vintage Coffee Paper and Edges 2 Die




Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog to see all the Team Favorites!

Thanks so much for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...