Saturday, December 16, 2023

Hearts & More IO December Release & Hop Day 2

Hello, welcome to Day 2 of the IO December Release!

First, a little note: Cocoa Bear is back in stock!  I used him on this card to send healing hugs!  The sentiment is part of the new Sending Hugs stamp set.

Also used:
  

Next, I am featuring the pretty Loopy Heart.  I also used the button die from the new Primitive Heart set.  The sentiment is Relationship Humor.  If you love humor and mild sarcasm, this set is for you! This set also includes some general sentiments, making it a great value. The background paper is from the Basic Plaids paper pack.     



Lastly, I love the New Year's set by Lindsay!  Ring in the New Year is a super cute set.  I like that the signs are blank so we can pen in the new year! And, oh my goodness, it isn't until just this minute that I realize I wrote the wrong year!! It should read 2024!  Sigh.  Oh well.  I might have to use a little whiteout!  LOL. I paired the scene with a very NON-New Year paper, Vintage Coffee.  I also used the Crazy Stitched Set for my image layer.  



 To see all the NEW for December, stop by HERE!



December 15th & 16th: The Impression Obsession Team will share new projects with the NEW products! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during June release week (December 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...