Sunday, December 31, 2023

Ring in the New Year & a Beary Christmas

Hello! Happy New Year! I am ringing in the New Year with this sweet card, and below, you will also find this month's SCS Fan Club Christmas card. The Fan Club has a unique Christmas Challenge all year long. We have a fantastic team that brings new challenges once a month. This is a great way to get ahead for next year. So, let's first talk about this sweet New Year card!

I hope you have a lovely New Year's Day and can keep some of that spirit going throughout the year!  

Because my husband has a very odd schedule, I am ringing in the new year with just one glass! But that's ok, we have plans for his 3-day weekend!  :)  I liked the idea of a party, so I featured 6 glasses on this card. Maybe a mythical toast with our kids and their new spouses.  :)  

I kept this relatively simple using the Ring in the New Year stamp set and the Small Layered Bow die set.  


I made a card with the cute Cocoa Bear for the Fan Club January Christmas Challenge. The sentiment is from Bear Sayings and was stamped on a Rounded Corner Sentiment Banner. The snowflakes came from the Christmas Cookies set. The background paper is from Christmas Doodles. For the scarf, I  used a scrap from Deck the Halls. Doesn't he look snazzy? Lastly, I framed the whole thing with the Large Frame.       


Thanks so much for looking!  

Happy New Year! I wish I could give you all a real hug!  


 

2 comments:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...