Friday, December 15, 2023

Love is in the Air - IO December Release & Hop

Hello!  Welcome to Day 1 of the December Release Hop!  This month is full of hearts, hugs, coffee, and more!  

Coffee cards are high on my list of favorite cards to make.  They are just plain fun.  This first card features Cozy Vibes.  I framed it with a Large Frame and used Rounded Rectangle Layers for the sentiment.  


This next card features a die set I am super excited about!  The new Primitive Heart set can be used independently or with a previously released set, Eyelet Primitive Hearts.  The new set layers beautifully with the Eyelet set!  I love it!  I also used the following:
Coffee Love (sentiment)



December 15th & 16th: The Impression Obsession Team will share new projects with the NEW products! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during June release week (December 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. I love the prim hearts and coffee cup. ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your caffeinated designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of my favorites - card crafting and COFFEE!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...