Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's a BEAUTIFUL fall Saturday morning so I thought I would do some stamping.   I used the inspiration challenge over at SCS as my starting point for this birthday card for my friend Debbie.  I am not sure if I should take off the pearls on the flowers or put pearls on ALL the flowers.  I tucked brown punched butterfly silhouettes behind each of the butterflies.  I think it helps them stand out.  I used Versamark watermark stamp for the stems.  The stem stamp is from Stampendous Encouraging words.  Clear stamps are great...That is just one stem and I repositioned it on the block to make the stems interesting!

1 comment:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...