Thursday, November 10, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Challenge week #80

I wanted to enter a card into Mark's Finest Paper challenge and planned on using the Fall card I made earlier in the week but then I decided I wanted to try a Christmas card using Mark's Finest Paper Stamps!  So here it is.  I think this might be my favorite to date!  I don't have any Copics yet, other then the blender pen so I am using an idea I found on Stamp TV.  I used Bic Markit and My Blender.  Not too shabby for a first attempt!


Recipe:

 Stamps: Marks Finest Papers Ginger Cookies 2011, SU Language of Friendship
 Ink: StazOn Jet Black 
Accessories:  Martha Stewart Leaf punch around the page, brown ribbon, rhinestones


3 comments:

  1. great BG paper. Thanks for joining Speedy the Cats Friends this week. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card! What a fab idea with those Bic's...I may have to go over and check out the idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Can't wait to dig into some fun winter card making!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...