I wanted to enter a card into Mark's Finest Paper challenge and planned on using the Fall card I made earlier in the week but then I decided I wanted to try a Christmas card using Mark's Finest Paper Stamps! So here it is. I think this might be my favorite to date! I don't have any Copics yet, other then the blender pen so I am using an idea I found on Stamp TV. I used Bic Markit and My Blender. Not too shabby for a first attempt!
Recipe:
Stamps: Marks Finest Papers Ginger Cookies 2011, SU Language of Friendship
Ink: StazOn Jet Black
Accessories: Martha Stewart Leaf punch around the page, brown ribbon, rhinestones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Handmade Holiday Collection - SMD October Release
Hello, crafty friends! It's release day at SweetMissDaisy Designs , and this October collection is filled with holiday magic! From cha...
-
Hello! I am so excited because today Unity Stamp Company and My Sweet Petunia (the maker of the MISTI) are teaming up for a fun hop...
-
Welcome to the Impression Obsession Fall Die Release Celebration! Check the end of this post for all the Hop details! There is somet...

great BG paper. Thanks for joining Speedy the Cats Friends this week. Good luck to you.
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous card! What a fab idea with those Bic's...I may have to go over and check out the idea! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletePretty! Can't wait to dig into some fun winter card making!
ReplyDelete