Tuesday, November 29, 2011

CPS #246 Warm Fuzzies



We had a whirlwind week last week.  On the spur of the moment we headed to MN to see family.  Although we have been to visit many times this was the first time in over 25 years that Steve shared Thanksgiving with his whole family at their house.  A very special event!!!  I thought I would send a warm fuzzie to let the family know we enjoyed seeing them!!!




I used  CPS 246 as my inspiration for the project!

This card involved a LOT of paper piecing!  The yarn, leg warmers, hat, gloves and dress...all paper pieced.  My skills at cutting are growing!





CPS 246

Recipe:
Stamps: MFT Knit Happens
Paper: K&Co. Hopscotch

2 comments:

  1. Too funny...I just bought this stamp set and waiting for it to arrive...can't wait to get it inky...your card just makes me smile...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super cute!! Glad you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...