Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day - Peace Within

I made this card for my mom.  I just love this stamp, it puts me in mind to relax!!!  I hope my mom likes it!  I used the sketch from Card Patterns to guide in creating this card.   I couldn't figure how to add the  button  so I hope it still qualifies!  I paper pieced the butterfly the same paper as the blue strip in the middle.  The pillow is paper pieced.  Thanks for looking!!!

Recipe:
Paper: SU! Pawsitively Prints I, SU! Pawsitively Prints II and Crumb Cake
Stamp: SU! Peace Within

Challenges Entered:
Card Patterns 164- sketch
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
 Card Patterns 164

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet little scene! Lovely colouring. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...