Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day - Peace Within

I made this card for my mom.  I just love this stamp, it puts me in mind to relax!!!  I hope my mom likes it!  I used the sketch from Card Patterns to guide in creating this card.   I couldn't figure how to add the  button  so I hope it still qualifies!  I paper pieced the butterfly the same paper as the blue strip in the middle.  The pillow is paper pieced.  Thanks for looking!!!

Recipe:
Paper: SU! Pawsitively Prints I, SU! Pawsitively Prints II and Crumb Cake
Stamp: SU! Peace Within

Challenges Entered:
Card Patterns 164- sketch
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
 Card Patterns 164

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet little scene! Lovely colouring. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...