Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Please scroll down to see my post "March Blogging with Friends" 

Hi!  I just want to wish everyone a Happy Easter!  To celebrate the day I thought I would place these on my blog!




Inside :

Last minute "Thank You" for my daughter's Sunday teacher and the youth retreat leader:





Thanks for visiting!!!

Paper is MFP 140 lb Premium White,  Recollections.  Stamps : Verve - Everlasting Life. Acces: Spellbinders Labels Four, MFT Fishtail Flags, Double Scallop Border, Trapezoid Treat box, Picket Fence, Fresh Cut Grass, Homespun Birdhouse, Leaf Flourish and MS 3 in 1 Butterfly punch.


9 comments:

  1. They are all so wonderful...especially love the first 2 cards...puts the meaning back into Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects. The Verve set is lovely - didn't remember those this year. Love the goody baskets too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmm.... I love the sweets, but I like the card with the cross the best!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice cards Angie, I especially like the inside of your first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fantastic Easter cards Angie! Love the basket too! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all beautiful!! Wonderful job Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angie, the cards and proects are just great. I love the cross cards and the 'He has Risen' card. The yellows are so pretty. What a great gift with the treat boxes loaded with my favorite...sweets. Ha It's great that you shared these.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...