Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Top Dog Dies Tuesday - One Little Word Album

Hello!  I hope everyone is staying warm and safe!  From the weather maps it looks like much of the U.S. is in a deep freeze today!!!  

I can't say that today's project will warm you up but maybe it will distract you from the ridiculous temps you might be experiencing!

For Top Dog Dies Tuesday I created a circle album. Last year some online friends and I chose a word to kind of focus our attention throughout the year and I chose "DO".  Wow! What a year of DOING it turned out to be.  This year I decided to turn a little more inward and I gave thought to what I was neglecting.  With that in mind I chose CHERISH as my little word.  Quite often I don't ACT like I cherish the most important individual in my life, the one I hope to spend several more decades with! So I made a little album to encourage my focus. 



For the album I used the following Top Dog Dies: Circle Mini Album Die, Vintage Alphabet Die, and Purse Card Finishers Set.

The inside of the cover gives the definition of Cherish.


 For this album page I created pockets to hold my Random Act of Kindness cards.  Little things that I can do to show Steve that he is important to me.

On this page I used more of the sweet dies from the "purse finishers" set and left a lot of empty space to journal my little experiment in cherishing!


I included quite a few empty pages to fill out as I walk through this year with a focus to cherish!

For a closer look at these dies and many more please visit TOP DOG DIES.

Challenges entered:
DL Art thankful Thursday anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Something New (a new album for a NEW One little word)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Great album for cherishing your loved one - lovely way to start the year. Hope you are keeping safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice little project done with love. I could see gift stores selling these for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I love the colors and that gorgeous flower pattern! So pretty! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet project! I love it! And I love your word, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card great colors and the sentiment is so sweet.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute project Angie! Love the little butterflies fluttering about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Angie!!! This is amazing!! LOVE it! I need to get working on mine too. I have my album from previous years that I keep adding to. It's the same format every year (based on Ali's class). Hoping to work on it later today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super sweet idea, Angie. SO creative, and a wonderful work of art, Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge, and PLEASE stop by to play along with us again soon. I'd consider it a blessing to have you join us again!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is such a cute album. You did a fab job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea Really nice job......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet Angie! I need to do something like this for my sweetie too. Mine would want it to be full of hunting papers and sayings, but would be thrilled if I made one. Great idea. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fantastic project, Angie!! What a great idea - I love your album!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...