Monday, July 28, 2014

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamp - Monday Inspiration


Hello everyone!  I hope you are enjoying a lovely summer day. This is the last full week of summer break so I chose this sweet summery   KK0032 Birds, Branches and Birdhouse, image for a touch of cheer!  I stamped the sentiment from  CLR047 Mini Vases clear set on the image layer, then added PPRS-D034 Floral Border die to finish off the card.



I hope you will stop on by PPRS BLOG today to view more Monday Inspiration from my talented teammates!
TFL!

6 comments:

  1. So pretty Angela. Your coloring is so lovely on the image. So nice to see you're stilling thinking summer, as fall is way to close! Great card! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just so super cute, Angie!!! Love the lacy border and the turquois and pink with the little bits of green. Lovely sentiment you've chosen to go with the sweet image!! Great card!!

    Have a super day!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is so cheery and light...love every little thing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh, love this! I'm certain it has everything to do with your fabulous coloring and style, but this is SUCH a cute image! Wowie! Where has PPRS been all my life?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and sweet Angie! Adorable and beautiful project. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty Angie! You surely brought the sweet image to life!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...