Saturday, April 22, 2017

Criss Cross #bff with The Project Bin


Happy Weekend everyone!  Today I have a fun fold to share with you featuring the fun #bff  stamp set from The Project Bin!  I have had a lot of fun this week trying new things and today I am sharing a fun fold I have not tried before.  

I played along with F4A374 and created my first Criss Cross card.  This is a really fun fold and easy to do!  I think the #bff stamp is such fun with the circular design!


For the inside, I added another fun sentiment from the #bff stamp set and topped it off with a bow leaving enough room for a personalized greeting!




I am always so curious about what everyone else is doing!
Leave me a comment and let me know what was the most recent NEW- to you- 
technique or fold you have tried. Did you like the result?  Put a link in the comments and I will come over and check it out!  :)

Hugs, till next time!


8 comments:

  1. Really cute Angie. Great way to use that fold. What die did you use for your bow, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your criss cross card. The paper is beautiful and that little bow really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an astounding creation. you make those dark papers seem so bright and cheery. it's something i struggle with. this is amazing, Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how lovely, Angie!!! I love that black floral paper - it's so cheerful!!!! And you have done great with the fun criss cross fold - something I have never tried!!!!! I love the neat little bow and the scalloped circle with the sentiment!!! The punched strip is lovely, too!!!!! Wonderfully done, my friend!!! I'm not very good at doing any great techniques, but I have done some smooching for my CTS card I'll be linking tonight (that's about the most creative technique I have success with!!!!! LOL!!!!) But I have to say that I do like how my card turned out!!!! I have never tried any special folds for cards!!!!! :(
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Angie! Great mix of pretty patterned paper and dies! The bow looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie, this is such a beautiful card and I love the gorgeous papers...they are such beautiful flowers against the black, and I love the complementary card stock. I love the sweet little bow and the beautiful criss-cross card. And what a lovely and dear set this is. I love the sentiments and especially love the verse. A BFF is a very special gift...from God. Hugs, sweet and dear friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty colors and nifty bow. I like this card, and I like that it is a pocket. I've seen them open up and that just isn't the same to me. The new to me fold I did earlier this month is the twist and pop card. It's on my blog, Saturday's post I think. My engineered minded SU lady came up with a similar yet different version of this card (the mechanism is separate from the inside layers instead of being part of it). It actually was easy to make, but there was then ALL THAT SPACE to decorate. I like the idea of a birthday card because you can turn some/all of those panels into presents.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...