Saturday, May 6, 2017

Free Stuff!

Yello!  Happy Weekend to you!

Today I am sharing the new stamp and die set, Yello! from The Project Bin!
This super cute set has three sentiments, three cute images, and a die!


I think this sentiment is super clever.  My husband laughed for a good minute when he saw this new take on the, "when life gives you lemons" sentiment!


I played along with three great challenges to create this clean and simple, one layer card (well one layer if you excuse the lemon slices! :)

The Splitcoaststampers  F4A376challenge is to create a "CAS to ME" card, in other words, a simpler version of what I would normally make. Most of the time I like to create with at least two or three layers of either patterned paper or inky backgrounds.  To create a simpler version of what I would normally make, I kept a lot of "white" space and simply stamped the sentiment directly on the card front, added a washi tape border and a few lemon slices.  Clean and Simple!


The design of the card came together easily with this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #220

I added a thin washi tape border with a "Hint of Pink"  after I checked out Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - A Hint of Pink
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great weekend! 
Now I will leave you with one last look at The Project Bin's Brand new stamp set, 

6 comments:

  1. What a great quote. I love it. It made me smile. Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and stamp set, Angela. The sentiment made me laugh. .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Angie, what a fun and adorable card! I LOVE sentiment...so true! And it made me smile! What a darling CAS for you card, and I made one too that I need to upload. Had fun with it too. I really wanted to put something more on it but stopped...haha! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply wonderful Angie! Lovin' all the lemons! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...