Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Flowers for my bff


For this week's Project Bin post I pulled out my Flowers In Pot embossing folder and tried a couple of techniques but I wasn't happy with the results until I chose Color Box Premium inks in shades of Jelly, Poppy, Carrot, and Pea Pod.  I tapped ink on the embossing folder then spritzed it with water, next I placed cardstock over the watery ink and rubbed over the cardstock with my hands.  With this technique, you don't run it through a die cutting machine just simply pull up the cardstock.  



I used a heat gun to dry the cardstock then stamped one of my favorite sentiments from the #bff 

The center of the pot is ideal for a large sentiment!   I just love how this turned out and can't wait to create more!


I added two little Ladybug Brads from the Eyelet Outlet.  They are soooo cute!!
If you would like more info on the ink I used you can check out THIS post.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. Gaaaah. ~ this card is perfection, my friend! I am in awe of your creativity and the vivid colors just pop! LOVE ❤️:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique. Cute embellys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Angie what a beauty - love the effect you have achieved with the embossing folder and inks.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...