Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CPS -251 Sweetie Bird


Here is a card I whipped up for the CPS - 251 challenge
I used this cute chickadee stamp set from "Sweet n Sassy" called "God's purpose" and The sentiment is from "Verve Stamps".  I used colored pencils and OMS on the bird and branches.  For the berries, I took some red pigment ink, dabbed it on a clear block then used a water blending pen and inked the berries!

Paper is GKDesigns Pure Luxury White, DCWV Chateau Lavender Matstack, SU Crumbcake

check out the sketch challenge at Card Positioning Systems



No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...