Thursday, February 12, 2015

A colorful bug

Hello! 
Angie here to share with you a card using the super fun set Get Well Critters!


I just love the little jar that comes with this set!  It's such a great size and can be filled with this eight legged bug, the flying bug or it could be filled with whatever you dream up!  


Tidbits*
I couldn't resist playing along with both CAS311 and TLC520 for my design.  I just love EF stamping and combined with the CAS challenge to add a rainbow of colors it made a cheerful background for my colorful bug! 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great set. I love your bright splotchy background to go with your brightly colored bug. It is sure to cheer up anyone who is ill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute - would make any sick person feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cute, Angie!!!! I love the great bg you created to go with your colourful little thingy in the jar!!!! Love it, Angie!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...