Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Cured Yet?



Cured Yet?  This sentiment cracks me up paired with this cute little pig image!  This time of year it seems that many of our friends are sick with illnesses that hang on and on, so I hope this will give the recipient a chuckle for sometimes laughter IS the best medicine!

I let my inner pink escape and used SCS CC516- Pink or White Melons? guide my color decisions.  Wouldn't you just love to be surrounded by all that pink flowery goodness if you were sick in bed?!


This precious pig is part of the new Sweet Perks Bundle, Get Well Critters, by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  There are dies to match the images in the stamp set!

There are so many fun images and sentiments with this set and it's being offered at a discount until 
February 5th at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store.


I also used:


I played along with Fusion Card Challenge (Heartful) for my sketch:


7 comments:

  1. Angie, this so so adorable and cracked me up when I saw it. I love that die again and i have used the other one on the card I am submitting to SCS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie - how corny is that but brings a smile so hopefully a cure for some ills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cured yet? Such a cute greeting. I wouldn't mind be surrounded by all that pink and frills and Laura Ashley looking stuff in my bedroom chambers but I think hubby would freak out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this super cute card, Angie!!!! That little piggy is so adorable and I love his bedding!!! Lovely little lace border and I love all the pink and white!!! So cute!!!
    Have a great day!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH My Word Angie, this is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha this is the best pun I've seen for ages! Will have to look into getting this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, Angela! Thanks for showcasing this set so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...