Thursday, February 26, 2015

Faith

Hello!  Angie, here today with a card to share combining two stamp sets, Faith and Parisian Postcard
 One of my sweet friends and I get together as often as possible to hang out at the bookstore enjoying books, good conversation and drinking coffee!  We shop together, and eat out from time to time as well but our favorite thing to do is the bookstore and coffee!  On Sunday we had one of our bookstore visits and she shared with me the sad news that she may have cancer.  We both shed tears as we chatted. 

 As I added layers of color to this card I kept thinking of our conversation and her words of Faith. My friend shared her thoughts with me, that she knew none of this was a surprise to God.  Her Faith was secure because she knows WHO holds her future.


As I added the finishing touches on this card I received a text from my friend.  Although her levels are high and she will need to go on meds there is no sign of cancer!!!  What a delight to pour my heart and prayers into this card and then to receive such happy news just before placing my butterfly as the finishing touch!!! 

Shopping List:


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Angie - great verse and beautiful card. Love the roses in blue - was thinking about painting roses in blue at the weekend - not got round to it so far but look what you stamped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for your friend Angie and glad to hear her good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is soooo beautiful, Angie and the story around it makes it so special!!! And what great news to get just before completing the card - I'm so happy for both of you!!! The sentiment is lovely and the blue roses are so beautiful!!! Love where you have placed the sweet butterfly!!! Stunning card, Angie!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Angie, what wonderful news for your friend and such a precious time to come along side her!! And I love your card that surely will encourage her. What a wonderful friend you are, praying and being there as a sister in Christ!! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Angie Love the stunning background! Thanks for sharing the wonderful story behind it! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such fabulous news for your friend and I totally love the visual background on this one too Angie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a heartfelt card! You can feel the love and friendship in this card. Such great news from your friend!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...