Monday, October 12, 2015

Let it Snow with Red Rubber Designs

Hello!
I am greeting the new week with a spring in my step after spending a couple of weeks with back pain so it is indeed a happy day here!  I have lots to share today so I will get right to it.  First off all month long Red Rubber Designs is having it's largest sale of the year!  This week sale items are 30% off!  Hop on over and grab your favorite designs while supplies last!


 This month I am creating most of my cards with Splitcoaststampers  HYCCT challenges in mind.  HYCCT is an annual card drive to benefit those affected by breast cancer held by Splitcoaststampers during the month of October.  I will package up my cards and send them to MD Anderson in Texas at the end of the month when the card drive challenges come to an end.  

I chose this gorgeous Let it Snow stamp set from Red Rubber Designs to play along with Jacqueline's HYCCT1507 challenge to T-R-A-S-H cancer.


T- Trees
                      R- Rectangular image
                                     A - Acetate Smack background
                                    S - Snow, silver Wink of Stella
                       H - Happy Winter Card

I added Wink of Stella on the image for a great shimmer!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Angie - and I hope your back continues to improve.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft and pretty. I like the way that image is framed with a distress pattern. I can tell you are having fun with this company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Angie, what a beautiful card, and I just love the rich jewel tones. Stunning. And what a pretty winter scene and a perfect HYCCT challenge card. I love how you used the letters. I so admire that you are doing so many challenges. I hope to get to a few myself soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely choice of colours - pretty scene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty purples! Love the distressed edges. What a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending get well wishes your way Angie! Your card is beautiful! Such a gorgeous scene that you created!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...