Monday, January 11, 2016

A celebration of a year


Goodness, we are a third of the way through the first month of the new year already.   It's going to be a wild year at our house with lots of changes but for now, I thought I would take a quick look back at 2015!   On the first weekend of the new year, we celebrate at Splitcoasstampers by choosing the BEST of all the favorites we have seen in the member galleries during the past year and I am over the moon that so many of my cards made the cut!  To check out the amazing thread with all the faves click HERE!

 Today I am featuring cards created with  Sweet N Sassy Stamps.

The first two cards also received honors as CAS (clean and simple) Favorites of 2015!

For more info on the products used you can click the photos to view original post

Perfect Light
(I must say this is my favorite SNSS card of the year for the amazing sky and majestic silhouette.)

Snow Joyful

Summertime

Summer Evening

New Mercies

Birthday Celebration


Warm Wishes

Thank you so much for visiting me in 2015, I can't wait to see what crafty things 2016 holds for us!


2 comments:

  1. I love that top card Angie, and Summertime comes a close second. Beautiful cards all of them.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely cards here - you did so well in the favourites of 2015. That top one's sky is terrific.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...