Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Butterflies, Dots and Beautiful

A few weeks ago I created some backgrounds with the Nail Polish Marbling technique.  It's a very smelly technique but the results are stunning.  For this week's Project Bin card I took one of the backgrounds and die cut a butterfly and circles.  The sentiment I used is one of my favorites from  #bff by The Project Bin.  


I used this week's CTS#284 sketch for my layout.





Here is a look at all the sentiments included in the #bff  stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by and stay Crafty!

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful - such eye-catching colours and such a clean and crisp design. I was only thinking today I should give the technique another go - then again I should use some of my DP mountain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a vibrant background you must have created Angie - i love the resultant butterfly and dots - a wonderful card!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun colors ... love that technique

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly is fabulous! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting technique to make a beautiful project. how very unique. i like your frame to help things pop.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...