Friday, August 24, 2018

Sending Pawsitive Vibes

So you have never seen a blue cat?  You would be surprised how many blue cats show up in artwork!  One of the fun aspects of playing in the Inspiration Challenge at SCS is that we are taken to a different site every week and we get to view a great deal of art.   This week we are headed to One Kings Lane; I found my inspiration in the Vintage Art collection. The piece is called Blue Cat and it's a bargain at $769.00!  


I am also playing in My Favorite Things Stamps sketch challenge: MFTWSC399.  I used the adorable Meow Mix set for my images and sentiment and die cut the butterfly with Die-Namics Meow Mix.  I blended color around my Blue Cat with Distress Oxide inks in Spiced Marmalade and Cracked Pistachio with the Life Changing Blending Brushes


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  

4 comments:

  1. Angie what a fun cat - love your card, it is so refreshing to see a blue cat :-) [Although I would not be without my caramel cat, he's a wonderful companion]
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Blue kitties are cool Kats. Lol...i i li the new font on your blog header

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy and colorful cards! This inspires me to color my critters in unusual colors :-) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...