Thursday, August 9, 2018

Thank You

I really wanted to create this as a sample for Janine's DTGD18JayBee challenge at Splitcoaststampers but our son has been surprising us with several visits before he starts back to college.  If I wasn't hanging out with him, I was my daughter's passenger as she gets in driving practice.  Still,  I took a little time out and played with Brushos and my new Neighborhood stamp set by Picket Fence Studios.

The neighborhood is actually about 5 1/2" x 3 1/4" but for this card, I decided to use just a portion of the image.  I think this would make a fun thank you to send after visiting friends or relatives.


The neighborhood looks fabulous on the inside without any coloring at all. 


I am playing along with Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes.  The scripture this week is Psalm 92:4

Here's a full look at the Neighborhood stamp set with sentiments.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh this is SO cool Angie! Love how you've treated the background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a "sunny" thank you card and love that stamp set!! Fun stamping on the inside too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card - love the drama of the sun set. I love the sentiments on the neighbourhood stamp set too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...