Friday, December 7, 2018

Big Bright World

It's my turn to host the Inspiration Challenge at SCS and I chose one of my favorite places!  My husband and I used to spend a lot of time hiking and camping in the Smokey Mountain National Park and then we would come down out of the mountains for a couple of days of luxurious civilization!  A real bed, shower, and electricity were delightful and then there was the shopping!!  Our inspiration site is the Incredible Christmas Place and I found a sweet ornament to inspire my card.  The candy cane pattern on THIS ornament made me think of the Rough Around the Edges stamp by Picket Fence Studios.  I thought it would be fun to make my own pattern with the stamp set by turning it once and stamping stripes again to make a rough check pattern.   The sweet images and sentiment are from the I Love You Momma stamp set.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Here's a look at the full stamp sets:






5 comments:

  1. Oh what an adorable card Angie, and I do like the plaid you have created for the border.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, almost spring like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn cute without being cutesy. I absolutely love every detail. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your baby girl and baby boy renditions are super cute and sweet, Angie! I love how you did the borders on both cards!! Have a super Sunday! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...