Sunday, August 4, 2019

Dare To Get Dirty Trails

The Dare to Get Dirty week can take us on a crooked, winding, lonesome but probably not dangerous art journey!  For the ladies taking on the challenge to create a card for every challenge every day, it's an amazing ride.  I think I managed to make Queen status once or twice and I can say it took me to some amazing art places and a few not so amazing ones!  

  In celebration of the 5th anniversary of DTGD the challenges are open to all but if you would like to be in the running for a prize you must be a Fan Club member.  Stop by the Fan Club page and get all the details!


This card is for Lori's Challenge and I love where her challenge took me!  I am also celebrating Pam who is this week's, Featured Stamper.  


The sentiment is May Your Trails by Impression Obsession

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card Angie - love that sentiment, and you background is wonderful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...