Monday, August 19, 2019

Hey!

I am totally hooked on birding! Depending on the food we put out we can have a colorful array visit every day.  Sometimes when I walk outside the calls and songs of the birds are so plentiful, I feel as though I live in a tropical forest.  It's also quite humorous to walk out back and get scolded for being out there during feeding time!

This week's Featured Stamper at SCS is Donna and she has a wonderful gallery.  We both chose birds as our subject.  We chose not to use any DP on our card and both used ribbons.  You can find directions to Donna's card HERE.

I created this card with the sweet Tag with Tags set.  Next, I thought I would explore the Birdies die set and I felt a bit like a milliner as I created the hat!  Lastly, I added a small cluster of leaves from the Leaves Reverse Die.  The sentiment stamp is a tiny piece of a wonderful Fall stamp set and fits perfectly inside the small stitched tag. The stamp and all dies are from Impression Obsession.



Today the Impression Obsession team are creating with dies!
  For a list of all the designers participating check out the Impression Obsession Blog.

      
Tag with Tags
    

5 comments:

  1. I love your wonderful die cut bird design!! Such a sweet card, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angie what a beautiful card.. love the wee hat on that pretty bird!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie this such a sweet card, I absolutely love your beautiful colours and the layout, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie your card is so sweet, I love your colours and your layout, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coloring, and how creative to use the leaves as a place for your bird to sit. Darling hat!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...