Saturday, December 14, 2019

A Very Yummy Picket Fence Studios Release!

Hi everyone!  Welcome to the Picket Fence Studios December Release.  This release has an incredibly yummy stamp and coordinating die set, two stencils, a stand-alone die and much much more!

First up is the gorgeous Let's Decorate set.  There are so many ways to mix and match the stamps and the coordinating dies make it a snap!  I used Tulips Stencil for the background.  It makes me think of fancy curtains which make a lovely background for a gourmet cake!  I love the smooth blending achieved with the use of the LC Blender Brushes. (also sold in a 4pk) and both are on sale right now! I added a sentiment from Cheat Day to finish off the card.  With this yummy cake, I am also participating in the Inspiration Challenge at SCS.  


Next up is one of the new stencils.  I love the abstract design of the Points of Interest stencil!  I created a watercolor background with the stencil.  Next, I added a couple of alcohol markers from I work for Watercolor and die cut them with a coordinating die.  Lastly, I add a sentiment from Charlotte the Chameleon.


For more of the fabulous December Release click HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

   
                          


                                  
       
                                                                 
   

1 comment:

  1. The card using the Points of Interest stencil: how did you get the fuzzy, indistinct look on the stencil?

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...