Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Christmas All Year Long

Happy New Year!  
I am so glad you stopped by today.  I would love to hear what your New Year's traditions are or if you don't have any, how are you spending today?

I do not have a New Year's card to share with you but I do have my first Christmas card of 2020!  There are several challenges at Splitcoaststampers that encourage us to get ahead on our Christmas stamping.  This card is for the Fan Club Christmas Challenge

I stamped this gorgeous Christmas in France stamp on kraft.  Added some white pencil and red Copic berries and done. 

So I just wanted to mention that Impression Obsession has a great sale happening right now!  There are dies as low as $1.00!  Click here to shop the SALE.  

And don't forget to leave me a comment and tell me about a New Year's tradition or what you are doing today!  I am stamping today.  Everyone is out of the house so I am stamping.  My blog isn't called "I Would Rather Be Stamping" for nothing you know!  :)

Christmas In France

1 comment:

  1. Football is the tradition for me as I grew up with a dad who was a sportscaster. But--I'd rather be stamping pretty much every day, too--haha! I would not have known what to do with that stamp, but you sure did! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...