Thursday, May 27, 2021

Retired!

 Hello!  Happy Friday to you!  It's my turn to host the F4All Challenge at Splitcoaststampers and this week my challenge is to add at least one die-cut to your project.  

One of my favorite things about this card is the texture from the Road Texture stamp.  Isn't it fun? I love the Just Retired stamp as it is just so cute!  I added the cute little Sunny Face because it will be a sunny day on the last day of work, even if it's raining!  Haha.  Lastly, I love the Cloud Borders as there are so many different ways to use them!


Are you retired?  I would love to know if you are retired, how long you have been retired, and if you are loving it!  

   

    
       


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Angie - I am of retirement age, but only really worked in voluntary/part time situations after I was married, then the last few years after DH retired were spent caring for him until he passed, by then I was eligible for the pension in my own right - am I enjoying my life now - yes!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card my friend. I guess you could call me retired since I'm disabled from my migraines and have been for the last decade. Not enjoying it though. I do have my good days but not many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, happy, splendidly charming card. I'm with you big time regarding that fab cloud die. So cute and versatile!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...