Monday, September 13, 2021

So Sorry

The CAS Challenge at SCS is "Repeat, Repeat".  My repeat, repeat is the repeating sequins.  I love creating a CAS card and I have new stamps to use so I carved out just a bit of time this afternoon.  The stamps are Precious Kitty's Creations by Jan, a sweet friend at SCS! I didn't even realize she created stamps.  You know I absolutely fell in love with this cat stamp she gifted me.  I added "I am sorry" from another stamp set by Jan.  I never enjoy creating when I am sad so this will do in my stash for when it's needed.  


I couldn't help thinking about our Little Bit as I created.





2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and lovely photos of Little bit - she was so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, soulful, and deeply elegant sympathy greeting. I'm sure it will bring comfort to whomever receives it one day.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...