Tuesday, September 21, 2021

IO Theme Day - Fright Night Silhouettes

Hello!  For this month's Impression Obsession Theme Day we are using silhouettes.  

First up, I masked a moon and stamped the Creepy Trees.  I added a zombie and a sentiment from Zombie Sayings.  I sort of cracked myself up with this one.  :)  


Next, I created a watery distress background and again used the Creepy Trees.  I dangled a spider from the Spider Trios Die set and added Googly Eyes.  The sentiment is from the Spider Trios Stamp Set.  


Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog for links to the Team favorites!



  I hope you enjoy seeing the team projects using silhouettes this week!  

I am back with a bonus card!  For Watercolor Wednesday I painted a cup of coffee following a couple of tutorials.  The sentiment is from Coffee Mug Sayings!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
   
   

    
    



1 comment:

  1. Ooohh, Angie, what a fantastic trio of cards. The first one made me giggle to no end, the gorgeous sky in the second stole my breath away instantly, and the third knocked my socks off with its awesome watercolour artistry. Really, really terrific creations, my sweet friend!

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Savor Every Moment - IO April Release Hop

Hello everyone!  Impression Obsession has a fantastic April Release!  I will jump right into it but check out the hop details below! The swe...