Sunday, July 17, 2022

DTGD - Summer Things

Hello!  Over at SCS, we are celebrating the 15th Anniversary of DTGD!  As a special gift, the challenges are open to everyone this year.  

My first card is for Ann's Challenge to Let it Run!  Water and paint that is!  
First, I created a watercolor background.  Then I stamped flops from the Flip Out Set.  Next, I cut them out with the Flip Out Dies.  The sentiment is from Hello Summer

This next card is in memory of a sweet SCS member, gone too soon.  She created beautiful cards and left amazing comments. She is missed.   Misti's challenge is to CASE one of Karen's cards.   


Items used:

Thanks for taking a look!


2 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Angie - love your watercolour background to the flip flops, and the serene scene in the second is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both your cards Angie. The flip flops are so cute and the card honoring Karen is so restful but the deckchairs just make me smile.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...